Whether you’re a commercial software, auto-trader or black-box quant developer, you can connect directly to TD Ameritrade through our powerful API. The API allows developers to enable their software to connect to TD Ameritrade for trading, data, and account management.
TD Ameritrade works closely with developers who use the API and provides dedicated technical support for the API community.
The API is language-independent, simple, and robust. TD Ameritrade’s API features include:
- Trading - Submitting, canceling, modifying orders
- Streaming data - Level I, Level II, News, and Actives
- Historical data - Daily and intraday
- Account information - Balances, positions, transactions
- Multi-product support - Stocks, options, ETFs, mutual funds
- Wrappers and sample code - Provides easy integration into various programming environments
- Comprehensive documentation - Complete description and clear documentation available
- Outstanding client support - Dedicated API specialists available to fully support your technical questions