No matter where you are in terms of your investing goals and experience, TD Ameritrade offers a variety of tools and platforms to accommodate your specific needs.
Our most widely used platform by new and seasoned investors, our Web Platform is a great starting point for your investing journey. The Web Platform does not require you to download or install anything.
- “My Dock” – Leverage your wide monitor to add up to four columns of streaming data that stays with you as you navigate the site. Add Account Balances, Indices, Watch Lists, Streaming News, and more.
- Social signals, a one of a kind trading resource that pulls insights from Twitter and compiles them all in one place
- Predefined and custom screeners to filter thousands of investment opportunities
- Customizable alerts and notices for time-sensitive reminders
- SnapTicket, a built-in trading feature that lets you maintain a secure connection and make trades while accomplishing any other task while you’re online
- Access to exclusive third-party research and educational resources , keeping you up to date on current market news and insights
Additionally, you can always get help from our knowledgeable specialists , who are available 24/7, to answer any trading or technology questions.
If you're ready to take your trading up a notch, we'll show you how with the web-based Trade Architect platform. It was designed for investors who are interested in trading more complex products, like options, and want access to additional sources for investing information. With Trade Architect, you have access to:
- Comprehensive research and news featuring built-in real-time news from CNBC, including CNBC International
- Free reports from CFRA (formerly S&P Capital IQ) and Morningstar
- Charting packages with technical studies
- Access to the myTRADE community, where like-minded traders and investors help each other generate ideas, analyze trades, and validate strategies by sharing ideas in real-time
- P/L graphs, earnings analysis, and advanced customizable charting with studies
When you're ready to take the next step towards elite trading, thinkorswim can provide you with everything you're looking for in one integrated platform. thinkorswim is a downloadable desktop platform made for advanced traders who are interested in trading options and equities, or want to explore futures and forex, or other complex investment products. With thinkorswim you can:
- Leverage an extensive archive of tutorials, how tos, and more at the Learning Center—or dive into live, in-depth, in-platform training with Swim LessonsSM
- Access elite trend-tracking and data mining tools while practicing your advanced goals with practice trades in both historical and current markets
- Learn from hundreds of technical indicators and studies curated by top traders and industry professionals
- Tap into advanced investing territory with the insight of beta weighting, the advantage of pair trading, and even explore the world of futures and forex trading
We are always here to address any question, simply contact a specialist with any technology or trading related question.
Because you are always concerned about the future of your investments, you can now always be connected through your mobile device or iPad, to monitor your accounts and act quickly on potential investment opportunities. The TD Ameritrade Mobile and TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader apps are powerful and robust, offering the strength and reliability of the TD Ameritrade technology no matter where you are. Access a variety of tools, perfect for beginner and advanced traders. Also, be sure you won’t miss any sudden changes in the market with customizable alerts and notifications.
Additionally, you can access our mobile site from any web-enabled mobile devices, for on-the-go trading, without having to download any apps.
For support or questions, contact one of our specialists